Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
My first and probably only GIVEAWAY!!!!!
Since I truly love to bake, I am doing my first giveaway! Leave me a comment on what is your favorite dessert and you will be entered into a drawing for a free batch of delicious cookies! I would make your favorite dessert, but what if it is ice cream cake-I couldn't send that in the mail...so tell all your friends and leave a comment before this Sunday the 23rd of August! I will send the cookies to anywhere in the US!!! Have fun commenting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
7 comments:
Do I have to pick just one? Because I love ice cream, cheesecake, pie, and anything chocolate, to name a few!
Key Lime Pie with raspberry sauce
Coconut Cake - and I better win!
Love, Buddy : > )
Oh gosh. I have to pick ONE? I love Torta Holondaisa, a Brazilian creamcheese-cakey deliciousness, but I also love PASTRIES. And cookies. And brownies. And cheesecake. And ... everything.
ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!! And jello cake, and cheesecake, and....did I mention chocolate???:)
Pumpkin pie warm or cold with cool whip of course!
I love Pecan Pie, I also love ice cream. I'm sorry I did not post by Sunday but I sure would like some cookies.
Post a Comment