The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Here's the info you've all been DYING to know!!!

3 Joys-
*Ruby Kate aka the cutest baby in the world!!
*traveling
*facials
*sleeping in (I know it is only supposed to be three but I had to throw this one in!)

3 fears-
*anything happening to Matt or Ruby
*zombies
*the ocean

3 obsessions or collections-
*snowmen
*facial products
*decorating

3 surprising facts-
*I slept walked out of a window when I was 11
*I lived in the Dominican Republic for 1 1/2 years and would move back in a heartbeat. (I just need to convince Matt that we could make a living by opening up a colmado or selling toilet paper on the streets!)
*I love cemeteries!!!! (I know, the zombie thing...what's up with that?)

I tag Erin, Bethany and Jessie!!! Happy Tagging!

No comments:

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.