The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Almost crawling...

but not quite!!!



6 comments:

Linz said...

I have GOT to hold that girl! Good job on the almost crawling! Maybe she can give Daphne some lessons in a few weeks.

Sprgtime said...

Wow, already so close to crawling? Exciting and scary! :)

Erin said...

crawling is such a fun,exciting milestone...but when they finally do you wonder...why was I so excited for this?!!! All they want to do is touch outlets and all things shiny and breakable!! ;)

Ruby is adorable!! Love the purple jacket!

maryp said...

Thanks Erin!!!That is what everyone is telling me, that I am crazy to want her crawling but I can't help it. She will be so cute scooting around. We haven't even babyproofed yet. Our place is a baby's dream come true!!

The Kennedys said...

What a doll. You can do it Ruby!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

Me and my girls are sooo in love with Ruby!! :) She's so adorable! We love holding her at church. How fun... almost crawling! This is when it feels like you'll never be able to sit still again... you'll be chasing her all over the place! :)

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.