The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"It is imperative to remember He is right there with us as He has ALWAYS been. When we weep, He and the angels of heaven weep with us…when suffering, we may in fact be nearer to God than we have been in our entire lives. Bad days come to an end. Faith always triumphs. Heavenly promises are always kept." Jeffrey R. Holland

I love this quote. I just found it today on the blog of a family who lost their two year old girl, Lucy about 4 months ago. I don't know this family but their feelings about their little girl tug at my heartstrings and makes me appreciate the gospel more than ever and that we can be with our families forever. It also makes me appreciate and love every moment with little Ruby and what a miracle she is. Every baby is. Thank goodness for heavenly promises!

No comments:

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.