I realized as I was eating some blueberries today that it is the same color as Ruby's eyes! Her eyes are starting to change into a hershey kiss brown but they are still blueberry blue! Honestly, Ruby is such a gorgeous baby and I'm not just saying that because she is mine and I am biased! We've started using the Bjorn more, mostly because her car seat bucket weighs a ton and I hate carrying it, but also because Ruby loves looking at everything now and the stores fascinate her! Also, it is fun, because when we do use the Bjorn, people can see her beautiful face and we always get compliments on how adorable she is! What parent doesn't love to hear how cute their baby is? The other day, Me, Beth, Riley and Ruby were at the farmer's market and this little girl stopped me and said "Excuse me miss, your baby is very pretty!" I loved it and thought it was such a cute thing for her to say. Ok, enough about me talking about how cute Ruby is...she is 4 months old now and weighs only 14.2 lbs and is 25 3/4 in long! I could've sworn she is like 15 or 16 lbs by now...Anywho, today I realized that our blog is so boring! I'm not that great of a blogger and we always fall behind with posting and how do other people get pix uploaded and posted so fast on their blogs? It seems to take me forever! Well, I guess it wouldn't take me such a long time if I really prioritized that part of my life. When Ruby sleeps lately, I just want to get myself and the house cleaned up a little bit and then read. I just started the Twilight books. I know, I'm way behind! Didn't the last one just come out? I'm on book #2 and so far so good! I have to admit, Bella gets on my nerves but Edward is definitely my latest fictional crush! Wow! What a guy/vampire!!!!
As summer is coming to a close, I can't help but think of the fall season approaching! Michigan has the best fall season ever! Even though I love the scene in you've got mail when Meg Ryan is walking out her door in NYC, the cranberries are playing in the background and Meg is talking about how great fall is in the Big Apple too! Apples, Pumpkins, the smell of new crayons with school starting, crispy cool weather, changing leaves, Halloween, cute sweaters and best of all, a new baby to take a million pictures of with all of the aforementioned things! I can't wait to find a big pile of pumpkins and place Ruby on top and snap away with my camera!
What is your favorite thing about the fall season? And since we are technically still in summer, what is your favorite thing about summer?
What is your favorite thing about the fall season? And since we are technically still in summer, what is your favorite thing about summer?
2 comments:
What a cute post sis. I cant wait to meet Ruby.I miss Michigan fall. I am glad I will get to see some of it this year. Love you guys!!
It's about dang time you start reading the Twilight books!! I love them! And I agree about Bella--annoying!!! Can't wait for the movie! And um, yeah, Haylee was only 16 lbs at NINE months!! Talk about tiny girls!! I love fall too--I love making my house smell yummy with pumpkin and apple pie scents! Mmmm... Oh hey, email me your address so I can send you that costume for little miss Ruby!
Post a Comment