The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rollin' with my homies!

Ruby rolled over on Sunday! We were at my sister Beth's house for a family gathering. Everyone was there and we were eating dinner and just hanging out. I put Ruby on the floor to give her some personal space so she could look around. Someone said they wanted to see her on her tummy to see her amazing neck control. So we turned her over to give her some precious tummy time, she looked around for a few minutes, decided she had enough of that and rolled over! Completely onto her back! She looked kind of surprised but completely adorable! I was stunned and so proud of my baby! Since then, she has been sqirming and twisting around whenever we put her on her back. I know that she knows that she can do more with her little body but I think she is probably trying to figure out how to do it again! I know once she masters this, its no turning back! We better enjoy the remaining time we have of an immobile baby!!!

1 comment:

Bethany and Cameron said...

Exactly! Haylee rolls all over the place now...fast! I turn around for 2 seconds and she's on the other side of the room!!! I am sooo excited for you! Isn't being a mom so great??? It is totally what I was born to do!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.