What's a blog without pictures?
Baby feet!
Ruby can get out of her swaddle now!
Bath time! So long and lean!
I try to sneak in and give Ruble her bink when she wakes up, hoping she just needs some comfort to go back to dreamland but she is way too smart for that! This is the view I get when I try to pull a fast one!
4 comments:
SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
What a beautie. I wish I could hold her!!!
I love the big smile pic!
I love the picture of Ruby fitting her whole fist in her mouth. Um...Matt, couldn't you do that as a kid?
So glad you guys found my blog! We know Robyn and Paul from their time in Pittsburgh. (I'll always picture Robyn sitting on our yoga ball instead of a chair to play games at our house.)
Soooo cute! I remember seeing Haylee like that in the mornings with her arms out of her swaddle! So funny!
Post a Comment