Trying to get a glimpse of the TV!
Happy baby Ruby!
In the past few days, all Ruby wants to do while she is awake is either stand up or sit up...no more relaxing for this baby unless it's sleepy time!!! So, it is kind of hard to entertain her...what do you do with a 3 month old baby? We go on walks, which Ruby loves for the first few minutes, then she konks out, she loves looking out the window and she loves reading the book "I love you through and through" (I think she has a baby crush on the little boy in that book) Oh yeah, and she loves watching TV! We have baby einstein movies for her but she actually prefers normal TV, maybe because it is more flashy! My mom is worried that she loves TV so much because something bad might pop up but I reassured my mom that all we watch during the day is Little House on the Prairie and touched by an angel and those are pure clean shows!
I feel like I need to be stimulating her and helping her developing mind and body, not just letting her watch TV, but what to do...? Any suggestions?
1 comment:
Ruby is so sweet. I love the pics. She looks like she is so much fun. Keep the pics coming sis.
That is too funny that she likes Little House on the Prairie versus Baby Einstein videos. I don't know what Mom is worrying about, we were raised on TV and look at us now! : )
Post a Comment