

When we brought Ruble home from the hospital, we were always afraid of dressing and undressing her because she was so floppy. Now that she is stronger and holds herself up it is a lot easier! She actually loves it now and smiles and laughs whenever we put clothes on her!
3 comments:
Three years from now she'll say, "Not THAT shirt, Mommy. I wanna wear the PINK one." And she'll put her shoes on the wrong feet and refuse to let you switch them back. Soooooo fun!
Okay Hermana, she looks JUST like you! Such a stinkin' cutie!:) Um I just realized I don't have your address to send the costume!!! Duh! You need to teach her to say,"Love the purse, love the shoes, love it!":)
Hi Mary!!! Love the blog and the pics of little Ruby!! She is growing up fast, probably because I have only seen her twice in the last 3 months ;)
Post a Comment