The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Friday, June 13, 2008

Ruby changes every day and I am already thinking how sad it is that she is growing up so fast! She is such a smart, gorgeous baby and is doing so many cute things lately.

Here is a list of my faves!
*her "nyeeeee" cry! It is her cry when things are not going the way she wants! Her lower lip gets pouty and I love it!
*when she yawns and it smells like milk
*the way she cracks up when watching her mobile on her cradle and bee's on her playmat!
*when she is extremely fussy and we put her in the bath and she calms right down and just starts looking around and wants to suck on the washcloth
*the way the TV fascinates her!
*when I take her outside and the wind makes her catch her baby breath
*her super stretches when she gets out of her swaddle-cutest thing ever!
*how I've had to trim her nails numerous times since she has been born but her toenails just don't seem to grow! What's up with that?
*the little sounds she makes when she wakes up-her little coos and gurgles are to die for!
*her dainty little girly sound she makes
*she is getting really good at tummy time-it's not her fave but her neck control is amazing!


The list can go on and on.....what a little angel baby!

1 comment:

Bethany and Cameron said...

Oh I sooo miss that cute little stretch after the swaddler!! I can totally picture it! I'm still so happy for you! She is a cutie!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.