The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pregnancy Blahs

I'm sure as soon as the baby is born, I will say how much I loved being pregnant. It is the only time in life when I can stick my belly out in pride, instead of trying to suck it in. And I love feeling the baby kick and move around so much. But as of right now, I am pretty tired of feeling the way I do. It is almost 1 am and I can't sleep because my heartburn is so bad and even if I could go to sleep, I would have to wake up to go to the bathroom in a few minutes anyways. Hmmm. I guess I will go watch Conan.

2 comments:

camfox said...

Yes, these are not fun times. Hang in there.

Bethany and Cameron said...

Oh man, I remember those nights--I was up all night on the internet cuz I couldn't sleep!! I think the only thing I miss about pregnancy is what you said about being proud of the belly and also feeling her kick. But man, when she gets here--that all goes out the window! I am soooooo excited for you! Please update AS SOON AS SHE ARRIVES!!!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.