Don't get too concerned from the title. Yesterday my mom and sister Beth came up with my favorite nephew Riley and ate dinner with us. We had turkey tetrazzini with broccoli and pie and cake for dessert. It was good and even Riley liked it! Anywho, after we had eaten, we took Mom and Beth to the hospital so that could see where their next grandchild and neice will be born and how to get there. It was exciting because next time we go there, we'll be having the baby...unless something else comes up before then. But she could come anyday. She is kicking me even as we speak! Can't wait to meet her!
We had a nice weekend! The weather is finally looking up in MI. Today is absolutely gorgeous! The sun is shining, birds are chirping and the temp is in the 60's! I was hoping I would go into labor today because what a great day to be born for babes! I told Matt that and he said she should be born the day the Tigers win their first game. (they have lost them all so far). I would prefer today but she'll come when she is ready! I love Summer!!! Especially when the baby is coming and we can go on walks in her cushy stroller!!!
2 comments:
Aww Mar! I am so excited! I cant believe how soon it is! I cant wait to meet her either! Have you officially decided on a name yet? Well I just wanted to say hi and YAY!! I hope to here the good news of a little baby girl very soon!
I can't believe my lil sis is gonna be a mama. That is so awesome. Ever since you were little people have always seen how good you were with babies and said what a great mom you will be. Now that time is here and I think your baby is the luckiest baby ever to have you for her mom. She must have done something super great in pre-mortal life to get you. I can't wait to hear that she is here. Make sure to call us as soon as you can after it happens. Take your time though cause you will need to rest. Love ya.
Post a Comment