Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come.
My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Here comes Baby! She is here!
Our little girl was born at 2:46 AM and weighted 8.7 pounds. She is 21 inches long and has a thick head of dark hair. She is the cutest little thing on the planet right now. Pictures to come. We are wiped out and getting ready to go to sleep.
Awesome! Congratulations guys! Labor is rough eh? Can't wait to see photos. And what is her name? It has taken us a few days to name each of our girls. I'm so happy for you!
1 comment:
Awesome! Congratulations guys! Labor is rough eh? Can't wait to see photos. And what is her name? It has taken us a few days to name each of our girls. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment