Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Friday, November 18, 2011
Thankful Day #3
Today I am thankful to live in TN. It is gorgeous here. Serious! Blue skies 95% of the time and warmer temps. LOVE IT!!! Me and the girls went to the park this morning in a brisk 45 degree weather. But with a little preparation and warm clothes we had a grand ole time. The girlies love being outside and it rejuvenates the mind and soul to feel the fresh air. No offense to MI but the winter is so depressing there. Major seasonal mood disorder for this girl because of the grey skies and 6 month long winter. But here, not so much. I love being able to play outside when everyone else is bundling up and staying inside. So, thanks TN for having beautiful weather! I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
2 comments:
I feel the same way about the blue skies and winter in SC vs MI. I LOVE IT HERE!!! :)
I could NEVER move back to Michigan!!! I love the sun too!
Post a Comment