The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Sunday, April 11, 2010

por fin!!!

I have 500 pics that I (Matt) just downloaded...here is a sneak peek at some recent happenings.
Ruby in her new birthday jammies! If you look carefully you can see her swimsuit over the jammies. She loves them both. If you look even closer you can see what a HUGE mess our apartment is! Actually, you don't even need to look that close...It takes a long time to organize and clean up with kiddles running around!

Ruby is totally into dresses. She loves to wear them and twirl around. I love this dress she was wearing but she hated it! Crazy baby!

Happy Belle Belle! We were at the park this day and she was loving life! She was cracking up at the camera. I love her face! Isn't she precious??
Look what I did to Belle Belle's toes!!! I love having girls!!! Ruby kept saying "bo's toes" like she wanted to have her nails painted but everytime I got close she would scream and run off!!! Aren't Belle's toes so cute and chubby?? Like little baby sausages.

3 comments:

Linz said...

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!!!!!!

teamk said...

Your girls are so cute!!! I can't wait to see you again.

The Kennedys said...

Adorable! I can't believe how much Belle has changed just recently. They look like they are well taken care of by a sweet Mommy!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.