The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 Month Belle!


Happy 6 months Belle Belle!!

We went to a new pediatrician here in town for Belle's 6 month well baby visit. We will be going to a new one for her 9 month as well, since I didn't like this guy that we saw. I miss our old ped. She was so nice and always talked to Belle during the visits and told her she was beautiful, just like her name.

Belly's 6 month stats:
16 lbs 6 oz
27in
and a 43 1/2 cm cranium!!

My baby is my treasure. I sure love her and am grateful to have her.

p.s. the picture above is not 6 months...it was from a few months ago. I just figured you would want to see a pic of my adorable girl!

5 comments:

Christine said...

What a sweet picture! Your girls are so cute! I love when our ped talks to the girls, too. I hope you can find one there that you like!

Unknown said...

If you would have asked me today how old Belle was, I would have said around 2-months-old. Holy cow, time flies!

She is a DOLL!

Erin said...

she is precious, Mary!! So cute. It's important to find a ped that you like. Good for you to keep looking.

Hope things are going good for you! When do you move into your "home"?

Linz said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! I LOVE BELLE!!!

The Kennedys said...

She is so gorgeous! I hope you find a new pediatrician you love, that is important.

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.