The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ruby and Belle go to the North Pole!

I always forget to post the pictures in reverse so they will appear in order. Ugh! Here they are anyway!
Ruby wasn't too happy about meeting the big guy! I love this Santa. We saw him last year when Ruby was 9 months old and she loved him...not so much this year. Belle is the Zen Master. She was chillin like a villain!
Ruby going through the Polar Express and standing in awe of the snow and lights and sounds. It was magical. I wanted to stay there all day!






Not too sure about going through but as you can tell from the previous pix, she loved it!

Belly getting ready to go. I love her little face. I think there is a little smile under the bink!

Christmas is the best with kids! I love it!!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Oh wow that last picture of Belle is sooo cute! I like the Polar Express! That's awesome. V usually gets scared of Santa too.

Erin said...

Belle is sooooo cute!!! I love her hat and Ruby is getting so big. Those trips to see Santa are traumatizing, but necessary. ;)

Robyn said...

It seems that kids that age are always afraid of Santa. Noah was the same way last year. He was really interested in Santa, until he had to sit on his lap. You have to have the "toddler crying with Santa" picture. Why do we put our kids through this?

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.