I haven't posted because of sheer laziness. But here is my latest post on a few things that have been running through my brain.
First is Ruby. I cannot get over how my little baby has grown into a little GIRL in such a short amount of time!!! She is so funny and cute and smart and beautiful and amazing and I love her so much! She is only saying a few words right now like "yea" "hello" "daddy" "shoe". Honestly, I love how she runs over to me to get her shoes on, she always backs into me so I can lift her on my lap and sticks her foot out so I can put the shoe on. Then she runs to the gate to wait for us to leave. She also has this little purse that someone gave me at one of the baby showers and she has started putting it on her arm and going to the door like she wants to leave. Just like mama, I guess. It is just too cute though!!
Another of my favorite things she is doing is how she says "yea". I really need to get it on video and post for all to see because it is preciosa!! Especially in the morning when we all wake up and she is calm and refreshed from kicking Matt all night, I always ask her if she is hungry or thisty and she always just says, "yea". Ruby, is the sky blue? "Yea" Ruby, do you love dada? "yea"
Do you want to play? "yea" Then we just ask as many questions until she gets sick of saying yea so much.
She is also quite the little dancer. She loves to shake her little booty and lately she has gotten her arm involved and waves it around like she is at a New Kids on the Block concert!!! She is such a little gem. I am trying to spoil her with my attention before the baby comes, which will probably backfire on me in the end and she will dislike the new baby even more because the attention won't be on her as much, but I can't help but treasure these last few months we have, just the two of us!!!
Speaking of new baby, she is right around the corner!!! I feel nervous and excited about her upcoming arrival and can't wait to meet this little one who keeps kicking me all over the place. She is super active, and is kicking and moving around constantly. We haven't picked out a name yet but we'll wait and meet her before we settle on anything. The pregnancy has been kind of uncomfortable the past month. I've had to go to physical therapy for some pain I was having, but the PT along with a blessing has helped immensely and I can actually walk and do normal stuff without every step being painful. So, thanks Heavenly Father!!! I am still taking it pretty easy but I am excited to not be pregnant for awhile. We'll space out the next baby a little bit further than Ruby and her little sis, but not that far as I am not getting any younger!!!
I'm going to post some pictures too so you can all see what a little shortcake my baby is!!!
2 comments:
I want to see a pregnant belly pic!
I can't wait for you to have #2. You will love it.
You know what they say...if you can have 2 you can have 20, right! I am still trying to convince myself of that!! ;)
I can't wait to hear that she's here safe and sound! Everything will go fabulous!! :)
Post a Comment