Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come.
My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
My cutie
My baby is too cute! This was taken a few weeks ago when she wasn't crawling but trying to pull herself up. She discovered the coffee table and loves to chew on the edge. I love this picture and her cute little self.
This is so cute. It really reminds me of a doodle that i always used to graw. The face with the nose and fingers hanging over the brick wall. Do you know what I am talking about? If not I will draw it for you next time I see you. its kinda like this...
ººº---Ö---ººº
haha...ok i guess not just like that...i think you get the idea!
That is hilarious Moll! I know exactly what you are talking about. Maybe that is why I thought it was so cute...the drawing brought to life by my babe-o!
5 comments:
That is a cute picture. I love how she is gnawing on the table.
This is so cute. It really reminds me of a doodle that i always used to graw. The face with the nose and fingers hanging over the brick wall. Do you know what I am talking about? If not I will draw it for you next time I see you. its kinda like this...
ººº---Ö---ººº
haha...ok i guess not just like that...i think you get the idea!
That is hilarious Moll! I know exactly what you are talking about. Maybe that is why I thought it was so cute...the drawing brought to life by my babe-o!
This picture is pure fabulousness. Your daughter is completely edible.
I saw in your profile that you're in Farmington Hills - I grew up in Troy! Do we know each other, and I'm just stupid?
That's gotta relieve the teething a bit! So cute.
Post a Comment