The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Monday, February 2, 2009

Best Video Ever!!!

I have slowly become a coldplay fan in the past few years thanks to family. My bro Nate especially loves them...He came here in November to surprise my mom by taking her to the concert! She loves them too! Anywho, he tuned me into this video and I couldn't help but love them even more after seeing it. Hope you like it as much as I do! The helicopter at the end still cracks me up!!

2 comments:

J'Amy Day said...

That is so cute! I love how they drop everything when the fireworks & smoke start! Thanks for sharing...Riley & I love Cold Play, too.

J'Amy Day said...

Wait a minute!!!!! Is that baby #2 in your sidebar????? OMG!!!!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.