Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
We decided to go a little nuts with Ruby's first birthday coming up! Please don't judge us!
that was hilarious. I can't believe Goofy said Ruby's name. That was awesome.
We all just watched it and that was sooo funny!!! I love it.
What a lucky little girl...hee, hee.
Wow...I better not show that to Beth. She'll be waaaaaay jealous. (And then she'll beg me to go back to Disneyland.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that was hilarious. I can't believe Goofy said Ruby's name. That was awesome.
We all just watched it and that was sooo funny!!! I love it.
What a lucky little girl...hee, hee.
Wow...I better not show that to Beth. She'll be waaaaaay jealous. (And then she'll beg me to go back to Disneyland.)
Post a Comment