The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my baby


I know every parent says their baby is the cutest, but mine really is!!! She is such a little darling and I can't help but be amazed everytime I see her!!! Ruby is almost 6 months old and one of the cutest things that she is doing right now is when she sees me, especially after a nap or if she hasn't seen me in awhile, she gets totally excited and she grabs my face and hair with her perfect little hands and pulls my face right next to hers and gives me a baby kiss and just holds me right there next to her perfect baby face. It is preciosa!!!! I love being Ruby's momma!!!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Oh, that bow! She looks like an adorable little half-birthday present!

camfox said...

Very cute picture Mary! Such fun stages. I love reading about the way you adore your darling Ruby. You're a cute mama.

mollie said...

Yeah she is dang cute! I need to see that little babe very soon!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.