Matt wanted me to post about how EXCITED I am for opening day on Monday! Really, I would be more excited if we were actually GOING to a tigers game but, oh well. I guess we'll just have to watch the game on TV. I kind of feel like this blog is my public journal, kind of like Doogie Howser at the end of every episode when he would type his out on the computer. Remember he had one of those crazy old computers with the huge cursors. Don't get me wrong, I was very envious of Doogie and his computer IN HIS ROOM! We had no such thing! If I wanted to write a journal entry, I had to do it by hand! Yikes! Matt is telling me I have to write something poignant like Doogie! The pressure is on...
Anywho, onto real stuff. Whoever reads this blog, do you want our thoughts on life, or day to day happenings? Probably both. Last night, we went to the outlet mall to return a baby outfit that we got at one of my baby showers. It was a cute long sleeved red cherry shirt with matching denim overalls. The problem was, it was a 3month outfit and that will be in the middle of Michigan summer so baby would be super hot and uncomfortable. Instead we got two pairs of cute summer capri pants for her with flower designs on the pants. Our baby is going to be so cute in all of her little clothes. I can't wait for Beth to have a girl so we can pass down the adorable clothes that don't look too stained and messed up. After the outlet mall, we met Matt's parents and bro at the "Barrell". It is the 2nd time we've met them there this month on a fri night so Matt is insisting that we are regulars now. So that is why he is calling cracker barrel simply "the Barrel". It is not my favorite restaurant because it is kind of greasy and just not that good. We did it more to get "free dinner". After, we went to Target to get a few things and then went home where we watched dateline about the two girls with mistaken identities. It was pretty interesting. I like dateline. They always have such fascinating stories! So, as you can see, we are aching to have a baby because we have such a boring uneventful life. Nate says the thing he misses most about having kids is not being able to go out spur of the moment if they wanted to. Our spur of the moment is going to "the Barrel" which a baby can do. So maybe we will be ok.
Speaking of our baby, she is doing fine. I had a weekly checkup on wed and they checked my amniotic fluid and it was at a normal level. It was kind of low and the dr said if it wass too low that I might have had to be induced. I did not want that at all. Everything was fine though and they also said she weighs about 7lbs 3oz. I still have a few weeks and she will be a whopping 8-9lbs. Yikes again! I am very nervous about labor, but it will be ok. (I really need to stop watching the baby shows). Hope everyone has a great week! Peace!
"To err is human,to give up isn't a bad idea"- Doogie Howser M.D.
No comments:
Post a Comment