So, last night we had grilled cheese for dinner. Matt pulls the raspberry jam out of the fridge and I asked him what he was putting jam on and he said the grilled cheese. I was shocked because we have had grilled cheese numerous times in our year and a half of being married and he has never put JAM on grilled cheese and he is more of a traditional eater! He was making fun of me at Thanksgiving when I made a leftover turkey sandwich and put cranberry sauce and stuffing on the sandwich!!
He proceeds to tell me that it is a Price family tradition and it is delicious. So, of course me not being a picky eater at all, I spread the jam on the top of the sandwich and it was delicious. I recommend this crazy concoction to anyone who loves grilled cheese.
3 comments:
We'll have to try that. We have grilled cheese almost every Sunday after Church.
Yea...I dunno about that one...creative though--I'll give him that!:) I can't wait to see your little girl!
It IS a Price family tradition. Grape jelly works too.
Post a Comment